Annual General Meeting
West End Residents' Association
Tuesday, Sept. 30, 7 p.m. at Lord Tweedsmuir Elementary
1. Presentation on proposed development at 818 12th Street — commercial with residential.
2. Presentation on proposed cosmetic pesticide bylaw for the City of New Westminster — Ashley Duyker, Canadian Cancer Society.
3. Election of Officers (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer)
4. Voting on proposed changes to constitution and bylaws
5. Discussion of proposed new bylaw regulating garage size and use in New Westminster
6. Update on West End street signs logo and colours.
7. Information on proposed developments at 709 12th Street (formerly GMS Meats) and 933/941 12th Street (Corner of 10th Avenue).
8. Information on proposed Moody Park pool design.
9. Update on 6th Avenue/Stewardson Way Pedestrian Overpass
10. 1707 Nanaimo Street — Variance for deck at front of house — Todd Conner.